viernes, 11 de mayo de 2012

My Most Exciting Day

My Most Exciting Day:


For the fourth day, I have planned to go to the Taj Mahal and then, at night, visit some exclusive restaurants so I could have the best impression possible for their food.


In the morning, I visited a friend that lived a few blocks next to my hostel. After an hour chatting, he invited me to join him and his friends in the afternoon to watch the last match of the "Premier League" that would be decide who was going to win the championship.


Right after leaving his house, I took a taxi to go to the Taj Mahal. It was much more magnificent than the first time I saw it, just a couple of days ago. When I first entered, I felt like an intruder in a wonderland. The palace was full of ancient treasures that we could have right in front of our eyes!! After a few hours trying to understand the guide's english and admiring the relics that we were all wacthing, amazed, I decided it was enough for that day. So I left.


I was really impressed by that monument to history and thought that was the best thing of my trip but, when I went to my friend's house and saw the match, I became event more glad.: my team won the championship! Those two things made a balance with the lack of meat of the indian restaurants, event if their chicken and rice were perfectly spiced and ad an outstanding flavour, they are not beef...


In other words, I had the best day I could possibly have: I visited a wonderful palace, saw my team wining with some friends and ate top quality food. That was my fourth day.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario